Table of Contents
Automated QA custom framework development
Any successful automated testing procedure requires the use of testing frameworks. For QA teams aiming to enhance their agile processes, they may cut maintenance expenses and testing workloads while also providing a higher return on investment (ROI).
Benefits of Using a Test Automation Framework with ZappleTech
Using an automated testing framework will improve a team’s test speed and efficiency, improve test correctness, cut test maintenance costs, and lower risks. They are critical to a successful automated testing procedure for several reasons:
Test efficiency has improved
Manual involvement is minimal
Maintenance expenditures are reduced
Maximum coverage of tests
Testing early in the Test Automation Framework is a prevalent trend to reduce risk.
Types of Automated Testing Frameworks
It’s critical to select the framework that’s ideal for you while creating a test strategy. ZappleTech offers the following custom QA frameworks:
Library Architecture Testing Framework
Linear Automation Framework
Framework for Modular-Based Testing
– Improves scalability
– Lowers operational costs
– Delivers faster and higher-quality products for launch
– These frameworks guarantee better test results than manual testing
– Though the initial costs are high, the eventual maintenance costs are reduced
– These automation frameworks become reusable and cost-effective because they can be utilized for similar testing needs in the future using the same test scripts.
What are the benefits of using Cloud test automation frameworks for businesses?
– The ability to access data and resources at any time and from any location
– Supports parallel testing across several platforms, operating systems, and environments, making the testing process easier
– There are no upfront charges
– Allows for a quicker time to market
– Provides value for money
– Use of end-to-end automated testing frameworks ensures optimum test coverage
– Requires less manual intervention because the tests are totally automated
– The most important application is in terms of code reuse
– Increases efficiency by reducing the amount of time spent testing
– Automated scripts save a significant amount of time during QA and ensure that quality is maintained and delivered
– Because automated tests are done by the system, they may be run at any time and from any location
– Bug tracking reports provide DevOps teams with detailed reporting
The disadvantages of developing a test automation solution
When creating your own test automation solution, you’ll almost certainly run against three major stumbling blocks. Time, money, and resources are the three. Let’s take a closer look at them.
#1 Time. It takes more than a day to build your own test automation framework. It necessitates a great deal of planning, analysis, and development. You can list the prerequisites for your future project during the planning stage. They should, however, be true must-haves, not merely nice-to-haves. After conducting such research, you will most likely discover that the answer you seek is already on the market.
#2 Money. You need to have skilled and experienced specialists who can construct such a tool if you want to build your own solution. You should also supply your team with all of the tools they’ll need to create a framework. It necessitates financial commitment. As a result, it’s important to assess whether you’re certain that your time and money were well spent. Often, projects aren’t complex or large enough to necessitate a dedicated automation solution.
#3 Resources. There’s one more case to think about. What if the leader of your team, which was working on developing a framework, wanted to leave? What will you do in that case? You can watch the webinar to learn more about the benefits and drawbacks of establishing and building test automation.
Our web testing process at a glance
Our security testing services include IT auditing and penetration testing, as well as ongoing suggestions to protect your data. If your company need software security testing, you can count on us to meet all of your requirements.
of the project
Presentation of results
Frequently Asked Questions:
A framework is a collection of procedures and tools meant to assist AQA professionals in testing more effectively. Coding standards, test-data processing methods, object repositories, protocols for storing test results, and information on how to access external resources are all examples of recommendations.
- Organize, structure, and set up source control
- Become acquainted with the application.
- Establish Your Testing Environments and Collect Data
- Establish a Smoke Testing Project
- Create On-Screen Actions Utilities
- Verifications: Creating and Managing
- Create your logging and reporting system.
A framework is a collection of standards and conventions for developing Test Cases. It’s a set of tools and best practices that help AQA Professionals test faster.
Types of Automated Testing Frameworks
- Linear Automation Framework
- Modular Based Testing Framework
- Library Architecture Testing Framework
- Data-Driven Framework
- Keyword-Driven Framework
- Hybrid Testing Framework.
AQA’s goal is to aid the working groups by gathering and collecting the best of a body of good practice, creating a framework, and giving a roadmap. These best-practice instructions should make planning and implementing AQA tasks within the Working Groups a lot easier.
Honesty in a sea of mis-information! Zappletech is a full stack agency in regards to project management, billing and getting the work completed by top shelf developers.
Always fast and professional. Exactly what we have needed for company with dynamic growing business. We were working together on automation testing framework.
I’ve really enjoyed working with Zappletech. To be honest, it’s been better than having an in house team of developers. They are smart, hard working and pick up on projects easily.
My developers really enjoyed the trainings and consulting done by zappletech. We found the trainer very competent. Thank you guys!
Zappletech have provided us with software development and test automation services, both in terms of guiding the architecture, and implementing a lot of test case.
What our clients say
We can say a lot about ourselves. But we think it means much more coming from some of the people we have worked with. Here’s what customers across the country say about working with Zappletech.
Explore more services
Projects with QA processes improve product quality by 30 percent than those without QA processes.
Join satisfied clients
Working with Zappletech, you will have quick engagement in 1-2 weeks, manage an organized senior-level engineering team with a product development mindset, and save up to 30% of the budget, time, and efforts compared to hiring and managing your in-house development team.